Epoxy floor coating is a system that is widely preferred in all industrial and commercial floor coverings. This system is applied only on concrete floors. It provides a high performance, durable and smooth surface. It offers an aesthetic appearance as well as being durable. It provides the opportunity to use it for many years without any problems.
Epoxy coating is a floor coating system applied to protect the upper surface of the floor against external factors and nature conditions such as pollution, friction, rapid air changes, chemical substances and natural conditions. This system is a coating system that is made with epoxy resin.
This system is applied only on concrete floors. It adheres strongly to the epoxy applied floor. It creates a durable surface with high performance that is not easily damaged even under heavy loads.
What are the Features of Epoxy Floor Coating?
Epoxy flooring is the most successful flooring system in terms of leaking or material penetration.
- It can be used on the applied surfaces by preserving its properties for many years.
- Resistant to substances such as water, alkali and acid.
- They do not hold dirt on the surface.
- It can be cleaned easily.
- It has a bright appearance. However, despite its shiny appearance, it is not slippery.
- It does not smell and is hygienic.
- Does not hold bacteria. In this way, the reproduction of harmful bacteria is prevented.
- It is resistant to friction and abrasion.
- Resistant to oil and chemicals.
- It is long lasting.
- It is applied in a short time.
- It provides isolation on the ground.
- It has a fast-drying feature.
What are Epoxy Floor Coating Types?
Epoxy floor coating types can be listed as follows.
- Anti-static epoxy floor coating
- Three-dimensional epoxy floor coating
- Transparent epoxy floor coating
- Orange patterned epoxy floor coating
- Multilayer epoxy floor coating
- Mortar epoxy floor coating
For Which Floors Is Epoxy Coating Suitable?
It is widely preferred in many fields, especially in the construction sector. The sectors where epoxy flooring is used are as follows.
- Sports complexes
- Industrial and Production Facilities
- Pharmaceutical factories
- Automotive industry
- Warehouses and storage areas
Please visit https://www.polinchemicals.de/ to reach our quality and useful epoxy floor coating products and systems.
For more details email@example.com